OKC Realtors: Sharing information
Whether you have decided to pick and move to the great state of Oklahoma by choice or due to a job relocation, it doesn’t really matter, because Oklahoma City is a fantastic place to live! You are certain to find all sorts of hidden gems around every corner and our OKC realtors are going to share just a few nuggets of information about this wonderful city for anyone who may be newcomers. Let’s look at the positive things Oklahoma City has to offer:
- Hefner lake offers an assortment of activities like running and bicycling around a large track, a view of the lighthouse, plenty of restaurants to enjoy, sailing opportunities, and just relaxing next to the lake.
- Entertainment is never too far away, either! Downtown Oklahoma City has a lot of good places to grab a bite to eat, night clubs, the Chesapeake Energy Arena where some of the best sporting events take place, the riverwalk and the boating district which is nearby with plenty of outdoor activities to keep you busy.
- The Oklahoma City Museum of Art has the most comprehensive collection of Chihuly glass in the world. If you’re into the arts, keep checking back there for some cool exhibits that often come around.
- Oklahoma City is home to Frontier City Theme Park (open for Octoberfest and FrightFest if you like Halloween) and White Water Bay (in the summer) which are companies owned by Six Flags, but require much less driving for a day of family fun!
- Due to its central location, flights heading to Florida or California out of Oklahoma City (say for vacation) are typically around the same cost!
- There are a lot of parks and the Oklahoma City Zoo is fun to visit at many times of the year.
Overall, our OKC realtors feel as though Oklahoma City has earned the nickname Big Friendly. We truly do have a lot of friendly people around here. If you are new to the area, our realtors hope that you have a great time living here in OKC!
If you find yourself needing to relocate within the city or have any questions about a property please feel free to give Metro First Realty a call at 405-242-4004.