Charming Family Home For Sale In OKC
School is out and it’s a wonderful, warmer time of the year that perfect for moving into a brand new home. If you’ve recently started looking for a new, single family home for sale in OKC, there are many options available. Today; however, our OKC realtor team is highlighting one very special bungalow that was recently placed on the market.
This adorable house has 1,971 square feet ready to be filled up with all the final touches that make a home feel like a home! Both the interior and exterior of this stunning bungalow have gone through quite a few upgrades such as newer double pane storm windows, appliances, and a brand new sewer line. If those upgrades weren’t enough, there are several other details to make this home appealing to potential buyers.
Here are some more details this home for sale in OKC has to offer:
- Huge covered patio (perfect for enjoying a relaxing summer morning or evening)
- Large living room with wood floors
- Gas log fireplace
- 3 spacious bedrooms (Master bedroom on lower level)
- 2 full baths (with unique, original tile)
- Small backyard pond and a lot of untouched, open space for adding that personal touch
This 1930’s home has been given a lot of attention over the years and living here would get you close to the following:
- Interstate 44 for quick access to various OKC locations!
- Less than 5 minutes to Will Rodgers park and aquatic center (swimming pool)
- Less than 15 minutes to free splash pad for summer fun
- Approximately a 5 minute drive to Linwood Elementary School
- Less than 5 minutes to Taft Middle School
- Less than 10 minutes to OSU OKC campus
- Less than 10 minutes to Neighborhood Walmart
- Less than 15 minutes to Crest Foods
If you’d like to schedule a showing for this home for sale in OKC (3441 NW 19th Street), please contact Metro First Realty by clicking here. As always, our Metro and OKC realtors look forward to helping you find a place to call home!